Cottages On Mount View offers a tranquil escape from your busy every day schedule, just 2 hours from northern Sydney.
1329 Mount View Road, Mount View
Nestled in the magical Mount View area above Pokolbin in the Hunter Valley, our cottages are located in a bushland park setting where you can immerse yourself in the sights, sounds and scents of the Australian bush, yet be only minutes away from a huge variety of boutique wineries and cellar doors, extraordinary dining experiences, gourmet food, golf, gardens and galleries.
After a day exploring what the Hunter Valley has to offer, spoil yourself and relax in our open air spas with views straight to the stars… luxuriously warm on a cool evening, or refreshingly cool on a summer’s day. Laze in a hammock and tune out to everything but the sound of birdsong, bellbirds and whipbirds. Spot our regular visiting kangaroos, wallabies and wallaroos.
Share your love of good Hunter Valley wine, good food and good times with your partner, friends or family in your quality accommodation at Cottages On Mount View… perfect.
While guests at Cottages On Mount View enjoy daytime wine tasting, gourmet foods, and exploring all that the Hunter Valley has to offer, there is nothing better than escaping the crowds as the shadows lengthen and retreating to the privacy and serenity of a self-contained cottage in a bushland park setting in the magical Mount View area. After a busy day, guests can drift in a hammock under the gum trees, immerse themselves in a bubbling private spa with views straight to the stars or cosy up in front of a slow combustion wood fire. The cottages are close enough to the on-site owners/managers house for assistance with wine tour bookings or concert transfers, but far enough away to enjoy complete peace and privacy. The sounds of bellbirds and whipbirds will enchant you and there is every chance you will spot some of the resident kangaroos and wallabies at dawn or dusk.
• Privacy and serenity in a natural bush setting
• Concert transfer bus stops right at our entrance gate for easy concert-going
• 4 x 2 bedroom self-catered cottages
• 3 with open air heated spas enjoying views straight to the stars
• 1 accessible cottage with ramps, grab rails and fold down shower seat
• Slow combustion fireplaces
• Balcony with private barbeque facilities
• Hammock between the gum trees
• Private picnic tables
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Abundant birdlife and wildlife
• Breakfast basket on arrival
• 4 star rating
• Air conditioning, flat screen TV with Sydney reception, iPod dock
• On-site owners/managers
• Booking assistance for wine tours, massages, horse riding, flightseeing or ballooning
• Ideal for families, couples or friends
• Panoramic rural and Hunter Valley views along Mount View Road and from the nearby Bimbadeen Lookout
Nearby you’ll find the cellar doors/restaurants of:-
• Tallavera Grove and Bistro Molines
• Briar Ridge Vineyard
• Mount View Estate
• Petersons Wines
• Brokenwood and many other fabulous cellar doors and restaurants.
Guests: 4 -16
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.