Hunter Valley Retreat
A wonderful Hunter Valley hideaway set on 200 acres of beautiful Australian bush-land at the foot of the majestic Watagan Mountains just 20 minutes from the Hunter Valleys Wine region.
626 Sandy Creek Road, Quorrobolong
The Hunter Valley Retreat offers personally designed functions and holidays in natures beauty, whether it is the ultimate corporate team-building experience, a romantic country wedding, or just a relaxing weekend getaway, find yourself unwinding in the soothing bush-land, trekking in the National Park and frequenting the local wineries at your leisure.
With the rustic charm of a country estate the Hunter Valley Retreat exquisitely combines nature’s beauty with lovely accommodation designed for comfort, style and connection. Whether you’re seeking a romantic escape for two to explore the magic of the Hunter Valley or looking for the perfect place to host a gathering of good friends, a family reunion, wedding or conference, the Hunter Valley Retreat and Conference Centre has accommodation to suit all needs and budgets.
The accommodation available ranges from cosy double rooms to apartments consisting of one or two bedrooms and for families or larger groups there are 3 and 6 bedroom villas available which can sleep up to 14 people. The villas give groups the opportunity to enjoy the connection and fun of all staying together.
There’s no need to find a pet-sitter when you choose the Hunter Valley Retreat. We are dog friendly and welcome you to bring your four-legged friends along. Almost half of us take our pets along on holiday, with dogs often the most well-travelled of all animals. So to make your Hunter Valley trip easier book your pet-friendly accommodation with us.
- Dogs are welcome by prior arrangement with management– simply let us know when making a reservation – so we can accommodate you all
- Only well behaved dogs please
- Dogs are to be de-sexed unless otherwise agreed to with management
- Please ensure your dog is up to date with their vaccinations
The Hunter Valley Retreat & Conference Centre has it all – we provide everything you need to design your own conference, function or convention, utilising our professional facilities. Give your clients and staff an event they’ll remember!
- Invite your delegates into our purpose-built auditorium; perfect for large or small groups up to 250 people, with ample space for a stage and dance floor.
- Present in style with all the modern conveniences of professional audio-visual and technical facilities.
- Accommodation is provided on-site for up to 140 guests. With accommodation to suit all tastes and requirements.
Delicious, mouth watering, country style meals are available on the weekends in our restaurant and whenever groups are in house. Our resident Chef takes great pride and care in making sure everyone is well sated. Sumptuous desserts are always on the menu for those who enjoy a little treat. A number of guests have said the sticky date pudding is the best they have ever eaten. We are able to accommodate any special dietary requirements you may have if you notify us in advance.