Hunter Valley Markets
There are a range of Hunter Valley markets on to entertain, delight and surprise.
For more details on any of the below markets, please contact the Hunter Valley Visitor Centre.
HANDMADE IN THE HUNTER MARKETS
Kevin Sobels Wines, 5 Halls Road, Pokolbin. PH: 0434 722 808.
FIRST WEEKEND OF THE MONTH
- Broke Village, Markets, 1st Sunday of the Month, 9 am – 2 pm, Broke Village, Wollombi Street, BROKE General market, fresh produce, toys and more
SECOND WEEKEND OF THE MONTH
- Dalwood Estate Markets, 2nd Saturday of the Month, Dalwood Estate, 700 Dalwood Road, DALWOOD Talented local stall featuring food, fashion, homewares and much more
- Handmade in the Hunter Markets, 2nd Saturday of the Month, Except January, 9 am – 3 pm, & Event Weekends, Kevin Sobel’s Wines, Cnr Broke & Halls Rd, POKOLBIN Handmade items, organic soaps, skincare, honey, olive, olive oils and more
- Wollombi Markets, 2nd Sunday of the Month, 9 am – 3 pm, Corner of Wollombi Road & Great North Road, WOLLOMBI Artisan bread, Pasta, Fudge, Fresh Produce, Ceramics and much more
- Kurri Kurri Community Markets, 2nd Saturday of the Month, 8 am – 1 pm, Rotary Park, KURRI KURRI Fresh Produce, Fruit, Plants , Organic Veg, Honey & preserves
THIRD WEEKEND OF THE MONTH
- Laguna Markets, 3rd Sunday of every quarter, 9.30 am – 1 pm, Old Northern Trading Post, Old Northern Rd, LAGUNA Handmade items, plants, bric a brac and local produce
- Hunter Valley Gourmet Market, 3rd Saturday of the Month, 9 am – 3pm , First Creek Wines, 600 McDonald’s Road, Pokolbin Fresh Produce, Handmade Items
FOURTH WEEKEND OF THE MONTH
- Handmade in the Hunter Markets, 4th Saturday of the Month (Except January) (& Event Weekends), 9 am – 3 pm, Kevin Sobel’s Wines, Cnr Broke & Halls Rd, POKOLBIN Handmade items, organic soaps, skincare, honey, olive, olive oils and more
- Hope Estate Markets, 4th Sunday of the Month, 9:30 am – 2.30 pm, Hope Estate, Broke Road, POKOLBIN Hope Estate markets offers something for everyone. Many items unique to the Hunter.
- Wollombi Markets, Public Holiday Monday’s, Australia Day, Easter, Queens Birthday, Labour Day, 7 am – 1 pm, Wollombi Sale Yards Payne’s Crossing Rd, WOLLOMBI http://www.wollombimarkets.com
- Handmade in the Hunter Markets, Easter Weekend, Anzac Weekend, October Long Weekend, Kevin Sobel’s Wines, Cnr Broke & Halls Rd, POKOLBIN
- Hunter Wine Country Markets, 9 am – 3 pm, De Bortoli Wines, Wine Country Drive, POKOLBIN Handmade boutique markets with food, coffee, pottery, woodwork, children’s clothes, candles and more
MARKETS IN SURROUNDING AREA
- Singleton Sunday Market, 2nd Sunday of the Month, 9am – 2pm, Singleton Golf Club, Boundary St, SINGLETON Handmade goods, live music, picnic areas. The Produce Zone – fresh farmers vegetables/fruit ,meats, seafood and freshly baked bread. This market also operates on the 5th Sunday of the month.
- Singleton Markets & Farmers Markets, 4th Saturday of the Month, 9am – 2pm, Singleton Show Ground, SINGLETON Fresh fruit & veg, coffee, bbq, jewellery, candles, olive oils, fresh bread and live music.
- Maitland Market, 1st Sunday of the Month & 3rd Sunday in Oct, Nov, Dec, 8 am – 2 pm, Maitland Showground, Blomfield St, MAITLAND Over 600 stalls of arts, craft & local produce. NO January Markets.
The above information was correct at time of publishing 15/06/18